Yes = I am back from the UK and classes have started again at Imagine.
I actually came back last Wednesday. But I have been busy with a lot of work and also fighting a cold...and jetlag.
My holiday in the UK, my first visit for 5 years, was very good. I visited many friends and their families, eating and drinking too much. I gained 2 kg...now I have to diet before the end of year party season.
The weather was cold, rainy and cloudy...and only the last few days were sunny.
Did I notice any changes in the UK? Well, a few...
* the roads are more and more crowded with cars
* food in restaurants is better quality, but expensive
* Halloumi, a Greek cheese is on EVERY menu!
* Prosecco, an Italian, sparking white wine is on EVERY menu!
* The BBC has a disabled weather reporter (she has half an arm)
* There are new designs for coins and paper money
* So many cafes....
* TV stars and celebrities are getting older
* One of my friends is a grandmother. Twice.
I didn't really go to any tourist attractions, so my photographs aren't so interesting. One day though, I went on a tour of Highclere Castle near Newbury, about 90 mins from London.
Highclere Castle was the main location for the TV Drama "Downton Abbey" - and I loved seeing familiar rooms and views.
Below are some of my pictures.